about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Schools Out For Summer!

Yay for Friday! School is officially out for me. So that means work is over for now. Pre-K and Kindergarten get out a week earlier than everyone else at our school. So today I have a luncheon with all the teachers then we are done.

For other good news they offered me a job next year so I will have my own classroom. Woo Hoo. Which also means I go back extremely early next year like very beginning of August. But thats okay!

This weekend we have quite the busy schedule. My friend gave Jeff and I tickets to this big Beer Festival downtown, which they were pretty expensive tickets so I'm expecting something huge because I don't see why people who really pay that much to do this. But there is suppose to be tons of different beers and lots of food and live music. Jeff and I both love beer so we said why not. Especially since the tickets are VIP so we can get in an hour and half before the rest of the people and not have to wait in long lines. That is what I'm talking about. Then who knows where the night will take us.
Then tomorrow we are heading to Gainesville as my unbelievably smart cousin is graduating from her second year in Med School, which means she gets her white coat. We are so proud of her so we are going to party and have a celebratory dinner. The boys are golfing all day on Saturday but my mom sister and I are going down later.

So those are our plans for the weekend. I will be back Sunday. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Beer festivals are amazing! The ones near me are pricey too, but it's usually all you can eat AND drink -- and I mean, who are we kidding -- that could be a LOT of drinks ! =) Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity