about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wedding Weekend

Well just wanted to say bon voyage for the weekend. My list of things to do is so long and the best friend is getting MARRIED on Saturday! I'm sure when she reads this a shear amount of nervousness is going to overwhelm her! All i have to say is the weather is going to be perfect. 0% chance of rain for this outdoor reception.

So anyways starting with getting my hair highlighted tomorrow and cut, a short dose of work in between then I am busy for the remainder of the weekend with wedding festivities. I hope everyone has a great one. I am charging my camera and I promise to take lots of pictures to come back with on sunday or monday depends how exhausted I am. (yes, allie a whole lot of pictures of us!)

Here are some of my favorite backyard wedding pictures I have. Her wedding is going to be super cute with lots of southern touches. Can't wait to see it all come together!




We Love you Al and Brandon! Congrats on one of the most exciting weekends of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity