about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fabric Pockets for Invites

The new thing in the wedding world is fabric pockets for invitations. I was a little before my time because I did this last year for my Save the Dates. But it really is a great way to punch up even your actual wedding invitations. here are some of the pictures i've been coming across.




Here are my Save The Dates. I had a family friend sew all of them. As I could never do it or have the patience. I just bought the fabric and showed her what I want. Then my dad and I cut the ribbon out and had someone made stickers with a G and put them all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity