about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dance Party

When I say dance party that may be an understatement. Jeff and I literally laugh all the time about how many people were drinking and dancing at our wedding. I mean people who just never dance were on the dance floor. It was so crowded constantly. I have to say that was one of the most important things to me. I wanted everyone to have a great time and dance the night away. When the wedding was over people did not want to leave they kept saying play another song. So we all ended up at the bar.

But the pictures are just hilarious of all the dancing that took place so I found some that just make me smile.

To start the weekend after all the elderly people left at the rehearsal dinner, we took the linens off the tables and played a mean game of flip cup. It was hilarious. We played my family vs the offensive line (all jeffs buddies from football) I have to say We Won!


Do Not Judge, but this is always what happens when we go out together. My brother, sister and I would go out to the bars in tallahassee and no we didn't dance with other people like normal individuals we always danced with each other. Everyone thought we were crazy. But we love each other.












When I said some people just never dance, my husband was the main person. He never dances lets just say he had quite a few drinks. We all took taxi's to the downtown bars after the reception. Someone caught this picture of my hubby dancing with me at the bar.


So it was a great night Jeff and I will always remember. It seems like forever ago and was only 5 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity