about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Well our Mother's Day weekend was a success. Lunch yesterday was great with my mom and my brother-in-laws mom. Jeff's mom couldn't make it. But the food was delicious and we all just hung out together.

Jeff spent majority of the weekend celebrating his friend Brandon's last weekend of being single since the wedding is this weekend. They went to TPC, out to dinner, golfing and just drank a lot. So that was fun for the boys.

I have such a busy week ahead of myself running errands,doing a little shopping, getting my hair highlighted, then this weekend we have Al and B's wedding.

I was browsing my usual blogs and man oh man did I find the cutest thing for my sister's baby shower. Ok she is not even pregnant YET, but I have a file going of pictures for her shower. Yes, I am crazy! Lets just say its a whole dessert candy bar. It was precious. I can't show a picture because I know she reads my blog. =)

I have a file for house pictures i like, interior designs, weddings, bridal showers, baby showers. You name it. So whenever I am ready to buy a house or throw a certain shower I am ready to go.

My parents are in the beginning stages of completely re-doing their entire house. All the tile and carpet is tore up. They ordered their new granite and the wood should be on the way in not to long. I am going to take a before picture. So when its all finally done everyone will see the changes. I can not wait to see the wood floors, since i am a big fan of wood floors. I actually saw a picture of exactly the color I want in my house.
So here are the wood floors I want. only thing I want different is I want them to be hand scraped and not so smooth.

I also decided its about time I go get a job at Pottery Barn. Who knew if you work there you get 40% off everything! Music to my ears. Since I want to buy everything from there why would I work there like 10 hours a week and get 40% off everything I want especially when we get a house down the road and need to furnish EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity