about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day Weekend!

Its crazy Father's Day is already here. I feel like time flies. But I wanted to say Happy Father's Day to my fabulous father. This is quite cliche but both of my parents are pretty amazing people and keep me grounded. I take after my father quite a bit. I have quite a few physical characteristics from him and personality traits. (some good and some not so good) ha jk Dad!
I get my expensive taste and lofty ideas from him. We love to cuddle together on the couch. We are very loving and affectionate people, but don't like to talk a lot or express that all the time. Definitely DO NOT like to talk on the phone.
My dad has done so much for me throughout my life words could not even explain. He has put up with me and loved me no matter what the circumstances are. He has been the foundation of our family and has been such a Godly example of how we should live our lives, (my mom as well).

So Dad I love you. You mean so much to Jeff and I. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to your family and everything you do. Your precious and I'm happy I only live around the corner so I can always see you and mom!

(ok so i have all these pictures in my iPhoto due to the slideshow for our wedding, so thats the only reason i have old pictures of my dad and I)






I also wanted to say Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law. Thank you for always supporting Jeff and I and raising such an amazing son. (jeff looks exactly like his father its crazy, so I know exactly what he will look like when he is 50.)
here is a picture of my dad, me and jeffs dad at one of jeffs football games



I love these cookies for father's day.





I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to spend it with their dads. Jeff and I are going to spend Father's Day tonight with his dad then spend Sunday with my dad. So Have a great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity