about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Jumping on the Bandwagon

This is what I feel like right now


I have let my life get out of control. I have been packing the pounds on since who knows when. I blame it on the wedding and all the parties but its my fault, and now I'm just miserable. So I decided to get it started by going to the HIT center. For those who don't live in Jacksonville its the High Intensity Training Center where athletes go and get their butts kicked to get in shape. They have this program called boot camp where you can have up to 10 people in your group but they literally just kick your butt for an hour straight. Holy Moly. I almost passed out today I am so out of shape. Its going to be good for me. Everyone in there knows Jeff because he always went there to train for football. So its interesting since they are all like oh your married to Jeff. While Jeff is one of the most in shape people I know and Im like dying for air about to pass out!. HA =)

But my plan is to do that a couple times a week and work out a day or two at home as well and eat healthy. I am cleaning our house out of all the bad food. Fruits, veggies and protein is all we will have. Jeff is on the bandwagon since his football days are over he no longer needs to be O-Line man size. He is so fit and in shape its crazy.

Anyone have any great healthy recipes they would like to share that would be fantastic.
I'm off to my classroom for the rest of the day! Have a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! This is the perfect picture to describe me too...It is so hard to get back on track. Best of luck to you as you start to regain control! I'm on that journey too. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity