about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Venues

We have been playing the lottery like crazy, well let me rephrase that my husband has been. He just feels that we are going to win, and my thought is I'm pretty sure the millions of people buying a lotto ticket as well think they are going to win also. Ha! But we have discussed if we do win, we will both quit our jobs and open up a wedding venue (or 2) that Jacksonville desperately needs. There is nothing out of this world in Jacksonville and I just know it would hit big time. Oh if we only had the funds.

So speaking of unique awesome venues. Check this wedding out.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity