about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Recap

Father's Day Weekend was great for us. Friday when Jeff got off work I went and met him and we got on the road to see his parents. We had a delicious dinner when we got there. His mom always makes me homemade macaroni and cheese (she is awesome at it) then we just sat around talked and had some wine. Saturday we got up and hung out then went and did a little shopping then got some take out for lunch and went home to just catch up. That afternoon we packed up and headed back to Jacksonville. That night we went to see how my parents house was looking and decided to go hit up a delicious little italian restaurant I've never heard of before with my parents. it was real cute and very good! jeff and i rented movies and came home to relax for a night. Sunday we got up went to church with our family and out to lunch. I went and did a little shopping for back to school clothes. I do not have a lot of clothes that would be appropriate to teach in. I purchased lots of great things from Ann Taylor Loft and Banana Republic.

Then I headed over to my mom's house while the boys were finishing up their round of golf and we all cooked out! So it was a successful weekend. Although I am extremely tired today!

check out this christening party for a little girl. love the florals. no party is a party without flowers.







I got an e-mail from a reader about what I think is the most important things when planning a wedding, so next post will be all things wedding, but for now i'm off to cook dinner for my husband! (who got promoted today) i'm so proud of him!! woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity