about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wedding

Other than my tire popping today and I can not sit down or barely move because I am so sore! it was a rather good day at the pool.
Look at this wedding by Vue. Love the dress. I wish I picked a dress more along the lines of this with a more interesting bottom then just a bubble hem. I love it!
Check out those blue Louboutin's












1 comment:

  1. My shoes but with shorter heels! Hummm.... that looks much more comfortable than what I am going to force on my foot in a few months!
    I love that dress too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity