about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday!

I am so happy its Saturday and I could sleep in which was till 9. I don't know why I just can't sleep in anymore. My husband always gets up so early and I always hear him so I never can go back to sleep fully I suppose. But today I am doing nothing all day and relaxing until around 4. I am heading off to do a 300+ wedding. Should be a long eventful night. Although I am sort of excited to go to this venue as I have never been inside. I ruled it out because its so choppy inside just a bunch of different rooms but they are suppose to be redoing the entire venue. So it will be a wonderful venue after as its on the water and is beautiful outside.

Here is the front


So I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity