about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Friday, January 18, 2013

3 year anniversary!

Two days late but we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on Wednesday! Time sure does fly I still think about my wedding and how I wish I could relive it all over again. I swear I will have another one just to renew our vows one day just so I can plan it all over again. It funny because we were planning my sisters friends wedding the other night and the girls say how many times do you even really look through your wedding album? Well I'm abnormal and I love to look through mine!
Okay back to my husband who this is really about!  We have been together for 9 years so we have been together for almost 1/3 of our lives! Still to this day I wouldn't change a thing! I have learned to love his flaws ( ok maybe not dropping your clothes all over and leaving them there) but I've learned not to yell and just pick them up on my own so it gets done quicker! He is my favorite person to be with and talk to! I honestly couldn't imagine life without him and I can't wait to the years to come when we start our family and just keep enjoying our time together. We have had a big year together and a lot of firsts so our 3rd year of marriage will be one to remember!

We had football practice on our actual anniversary and of course we couldn't miss that. So we went to Capital Grille last night for dinner with my parents which was delicious and Jeff and I are heading to Savannah this week just to relax. It is one of our favorite places and is so close we love to go whenever we can. Normally we are with a crowd of friends and going from one place to another constantly so it will be nice just to relax and be the two of us!

But First we have a football game tonight at 9:00 which is going to be freezing cold! I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am thankful it is a long one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity