about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Recap

This past weekend went by in a flash! We had a bye week in football which worked well because we went over to Ashley and Carlton's house for our monthly supper club! We took a month off due to all the holidays so it was nice to all get together! We had delicious food and bottles of wine ending the night with competitive games! 

Saturday it was a beautiful day so Jeff and I hit up the town center for lunch and some shopping. I had a few things on the list but I am starting to panic that I do not have enough warm clothes for our ski trip in a couple of weeks!  I have been trying to go get a few things here and there so I do not freeze my butt off out there. My friend just got back from Colorado and said it was the coldest she has ever been and she goes skiing quite a bit. 
Luckily I was over at her house on Saturday to celebrate Kerry's birthday I tried on some of her ski gear which fit perfectly! I didn't really want to go buy new ski stuff since I doubt this is where Jeff and I will be going on our trips. We are more warm island type of people, but you never know we may just love it!

I will for sure be ready for a little vacation after this week at school. It is Catholic Schools Week which means just lots of crazy events and activities for the kids to celebrate catholic schools. It started today with wacky tacky day, 100th day of school, and pancake breakfast for all the kids! My favorite is field day which is on friday because it is a competition and I am positive my class will win!! I have some awesome athletes who I have been giving pep talks to already! Then the teachers play the 8th grade in kick ball! Last year wasn't so good, but we have a younger crew this year so I think we will have a chance! The whole week is mere Chaos and craziness! Then we ended our day today with our fire alarm going off during the middle of dismissal and fire trucks coming! It is never dull being a teacher. Here is our 100th day worm we made today out of 100 sugar cookies and icing. 



I'm off to watch some bachelor and go to bed early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity