about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Recap

Last week was one long work week for me! Being off for two weeks and the 1st full week back is hard for myself as well as all my kids! I sure was happy to see Friday get here! I went over to my sisters to help her and one of her newly engaged friends get some ideas for her wedding! Saturday Jeff and I got up and had such a productive day of finally taking the lights off the house, yard work (that was jeff's part), I went out and ran a few errands. I had to get a cap to go under my wig. Our friends are getting married next month so her  bachelorette party was local but she asked us to wear a wig. I decided since I'm blonde I would go to the other extreme and get dark brown. It was funny to see everyone in their wigs. It definitely wasn't the most comfortable thing to wear the entire night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity