about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Savannah

We are back from Savannah and had a great time! Jeff and I absolutely love it there I would move there if I didn't have to leave my family, we both agreed if we found a reasonable place and had money we would buy a little condo there. We go so much we probably spend more money in hotels then we would in a little one or two bedroom that us and our friends could stay in. Maybe down the road that is something we could do! When we got there we went and ate at this delicious restaurant called Soho. It was very eclectic and a small little art gallery up front, but the food was amazing. It was like in an old warehouse looking place with chairs and tables it looked like they found on the side of the road.  I wish I would have taken a picture of my food, but I had the organic grilled chicken panini with pasta salad which was heaven and Jeff has the roast beef panini which was delicious at well. We will for sure be going back there for lunch because there were so many things I wanted to try. 



After lunch we walked around the area which we haven't been to before. I found a cute little boutique and we went and did a little shopping. Then we walked in and out of some antique furniture stores. Then I came upon a small little store called La Paperie. I loved it. You could get little gifts, wrapping paper and all sorts of stationery. 




One of Jeff's co workers was there with his girlfriend so we went and had a few drinks with them went and listened to some live music in city market. Then we went to my favorite roof top bar to watch the sunset! We have great drinks and a few appetizers and then went to get freshened up for dinner. We went to Alligator Soul, which we went to a few years ago. It was good but not like I remember. It wasn't my favorite meal but it could have been my appetite wasn't very big since we had a big lunch and an appetizer already! I do like the atmosphere of it being underground with old brick walls. 


After dinner we were stuffed and exhausted so we decided to call it a night and head back to the hotel. It was nice just to spend the day with Jeff! We came back home to reality of cleaning and loads of laundry my favorite thing!! 





1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm a new visitor! I am loving your blog and would love to gain you as a follower. I'm new to blogging! You're very inspiring. xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity