about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tis' the Season

Well I am back and starting to get some what settled. Not to sure how I feel about going back to school tomorrow. But I will do a quick little recap of what we were up to over the holiday break.

We did a little Festival of the lights 5k with my sister and some of her friends. It was down in San marco and we had a good time even baby D came along for the walk/run.

We went to an Eric Church concert with Al & B and for someone who doesn't like concerts very much the past two have been amazing. Thank you Eric Church and Zac Brown for changing my mind about concerts being a waste of money. 


Jamie and I had our annual Christmas party. This is the third year we have done it and we did it at my house this year. We had a great time and a lot more people came than we expected. I think there was easily 70 people at our house at one point and it didn't end until the wee hours in the morning. I guess its a good thing when we ran out of every single thing even all the wine and liquor people brought as gifts! I took a few pictures of the party. We did a hot chocolate and coffee bar, had signature drinks in ornaments we called jingle juice and some cookies that blew me away by this lady's attention to detail. 







it actually worked out great Jeff went and bought the heater for our back porch which I thought was silly because we live in florida and it was 75 degree a couple days ago, but that night the temperature dropped big time so it was nice to have. My brother-in-law also made a bon fire in our backyard to help keep those warm outside.



The invitations I got made were little coasters that we made look like a heineken beer label but with our invitation on it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity