about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Are you ready for some football?

I can't say I am that excited over the game because I do not really favor either team. However I do favor Sean and the bachelor which is currently on at the same time. However Jeff on the other hand is obsessed with football so I ran up to publix after school to get a few things to make some football treats but in a healthy way! I of course turned to skinny taste.com. I decided to make the hot spinach dip ( except I used fresh spinach leaves instead of frozen) and buffalo chicken potato skins! I do weight watchers and the points were on 2 and 3 points a serving which is great in my book!  I didn't tell Jeff they were from skinny taste and made with all fat free items and he loved them. Whether he was just saying that or truly enjoyed them I don't know but he ate quite a bit! I highly recommend you trying them and they were super easy to make. 
Anywho I am off to watch bachelor and real housewives! If I had to choose I would say Go Notre Dame really only because a few of our friends like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity