about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back Home

I am home from Boston and had and amazing time. I have pictures to share but I have not even thought about uploading them yet. I am so exhausted from traveling. But I do have an awesome wedding to show you.
Well this has to be one of my favorite weddings I've found. I actually like the color combination alot. The photography is amazing its by Megan W Photography. I really love the pictures of the bride and bridesmaid walking across the street and the one just of their faces. They really got some great shots! I tried to choose only a couple but I liked soo many so its going to be a long post.





I dont think Jeff will cry like this, but what a great picture!












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity