about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Real Wedding Tuesday!

Well I saw this wedding on Style Me Pretty. You know my obsession with grey so I was immediately drawn to it. I do love pink although this is pretty bright for me. But its really is a great wedding. I love the up lighting and I will say it again Chivari Chairs make a wedding. The silver ones are beautiful in this setting. I think if I ever open up my wedding planning business which one day will hopefully happen I will honestly talk everyone of my clients into chivari chairs if nothing else get the chairs!

It so funny because my wedding planner is obsessed just as much as I am with them so I am not the only abnormal person in the world with this obsession.
I also booked an appointment today to get my custom veil made. Slightly worrisome because she is so booked and said oh we will have plenty of time if you come end of October. I was like that is pushing it lady but she said she will have ample time to make it. So we will see.

But onto the wedding.











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity