about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Obsessed with Wing back chairs

Well all I have to say is I saw these wingback chairs on an Ethan Allen commercial and said I have to have those. They are amazing. I love the nailhead trim detail work if I could only find a side view you would really understand. But man these are fantastic. I am adding two of these chairs to my wish list after all the million other pieces of furniture we need.



oh so check this picture out that I found. I thought it was totally cute. One day when I throw my sister a baby shower, which she is not even pregnant I am thinking about doing a little dessert table like this. I love the flower boxes hanging over it.



Ok back to packing I go. I am so excited for Boston but come to find out its suppose to be pretty chilly up there this weekend and I feel I do not have the correct clothing for this weather, we do not get into the 40s often in Florida. So I believe my mom and I are going to be hitting up the mall tomorrow for jackets and hopefully a cute gold scarf for the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity