about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well I am home in Florida, after a long wonderful weekend in Winston, minus the drive. I think I complain every time I make the drive but I would not change it for the world. I am pretty awful at remembering to take pictures and I do not have any from this past weekend but I have a couple from the week before last that I thought I would share.



This is Jeff's Aunt. She is so hilarious and awesome. She always tries to make it to Jeff's game and every time she comes she makes a sign. She has come up with some funny ones and she gets discouraged because she never gets on TV. Well it just happens to be this time she did get on TV and one of our friends saw her and I. She always threatens Jeff and I she is going to bring all her signs and put them up at the rehearsal dinner. I told her to go ahead and do it. I think it would be hilarious.


This is Jeff's cousin Natalie. She is so awesome! She is actually going to do a reading in our ceremony at the wedding. I told her at the game she was going to and she started crying. Jeff and I love her so much!



Not a great picture it was soo sunny, but this is Me, Aunt Nan, and Jeff's mom. We go in extra early because Jeff's dad likes to watch warm ups if your wondering why there is no one in the stands.


Then here is just a few of Jeff. =)





If it werent for the girlfriends I would be bored out of my mind up there, especially on Friday nights because the team has to do meeting, dinner, movies and then stay at a hotel so we do not see them from about 4 until after the game the next day!


This is Allison, Me, and Bri. After a long day of football. Bri the one on the left is actually an amazing singer and will be singing a song during our ceremony.



this is us girls at a bar after the game that made me feel completely old!


First thing when I got home was rush to my invitations they came in yet again and the third time was the charm. They are PERFECT! I really love them I think they are so elegant and simple I am excited for everyone to see them. I am real anxious to get the envelopes back to see the calligraphy. Its all coming together!

Well as I said in my last post I started stressing about all i have to get done. So on my long seven hour drive I made a list and man is it long. I did accomplish one thing tonight was I hired a lady to do all my table numbers, menus, bar menus, reserved signs, and a couple other things. so thats done with. I feel i have boxes and candles up to my ears my wedding room is growing and this is only 1/3 of it. A whole wall upstairs has been taken over completely. I am sure my parents will be thrilled when I am out of the house and all this wedding crap. Who knows what I am going to do with all of it afterwards.


I sat all night trying to find a first dance song tonight and I narrowed it down to two songs. I sent them to Jeff to see what he thinks. They are real old traditional song but thats what I like so Im interested to see what he thinks. I also picked out a cake cutting song, bouquet toss, and Im still looking for a father/daughter song. So hopefully I will get some checks this week. Jeff's mom is also going to order the rehearsal invites this week too so one more thing done with.

Until tomorrow. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity