about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

N.C. Bound

Yesterday my brother and I did not have the best of days. We have the house to ourselves so we bought bottles of wine, made some dinner and drank the night away. It was actually pretty relaxing. So to continue on making myself feel better I think i am going to head to the mall do a little shopping and I don't feel like waiting to see Jeff so I am going to go ahead and head on up to Winston Salem. We play Elon this weekend and it a night game so we have all day to do some tailgating so it will be lots of fun.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Be back Monday. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity