about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yay Football Season!

Its finally football season. As much as I complain and whine that Jeff is gone. I absolutely loove football season. i love everything about it tailgating, drinking beer, watching jeff play, the parade they do before the games, having friends and family come and visit North Carolina, getting to wear all my black clothing i own. I definitely lucked out with his team colors because half of my closet is black and white. I'm so ready to be up there. I am heading off tomorrow morning, hopefully I may not have to work so that would be great as I am so excited to see Bri and Chelsea! I was surprised when Jeff told me he was slightly nervous, but I am sure he is feeling a million different emotions because this is his last first game of the season. He said this is a lot of lasts for me this season. Its definitely bittersweet for me.
But watch the game if you have nothing to do on your saturday afternoon. 3:30 on ABC. Goo Deacs & # 64

Heres a picture of Jeffrey and their football schedule is on the bottom of the poster in case anyone wants to become a demon deacon fan. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity