about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Who doesn't love Grey?

Well after the wedding Jeff and I will be moving into one of my parents rental houses for the time being until we see where he gets a job and so forth. Well the house needs a fresh coat of paint so I have been trying to persuade my dad to pick a grey color for the guest bathroom. I think grey is amazing and look so great against white. So I found these pictures and hopefully I will get him to sway in my direction. The second picture is my favorite shade of grey!





I also came across this picture and man I would die for a closet like this. I am such a big fan of chandeliers hanging in the closet I think its amazing.



this is slightly a random post but check out these christian louboutin shoes. they are to die for. especially for a wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity