about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day


I am off to school. We have lots of fun things planned in my class for St. Patrick's day as it is one of my favorite holidays. My husband is even coming in to be a guest reader and we are going to have a party in the afternoon with all things green. So super exciting all my little eight year olds are so excited. Then Jeff and I will be heading up to the local Irish Pub to celebrate this afternoon for a little while.

Hope everyone have a great day! dont forget to wear some green!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity