about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pro Day

First time Hubs is away since being married. I am one who does not like jeff to go very far! ha I just love being with him and hate to be without him. I think i have paid my dues with being away from him for five years of our relationship we did long distance. But this is a good reason for him to go. I dropped him off to meet up with his dad and they were heading north. Most of you know Jeff played football in college so he is going to try to continue on with football if the opportunity arises. Well this Friday is PRO day where all the NFL scouts come and watch you work out and do drills and lift weights to see what your all about. So Jeff is on his way up there to prepare for the big day on Friday. So everybody pray for that.

Heres my sweet husband

So I am holding the fort down bored out of my mind and he has been gone for 2 hours.
I think I am going to get a lot done around the house and maybe hang out with some of my girls I don't see very often.
Saturday I have a huge wedding I am doing with Christina down in St. Augustine at the White Room, so that is going to take up my entire Saturday but I am excited for that.

Hope everyone is having a great week. I cant believe tomorrow is Thursday already. Yay for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity