about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break

Spring Break starts at 330 today for me! YAY! i love working in the school system where you get all the breaks and holidays! I can not wait to be out in the sun everyday!
Tomorrow Jeff and I are going south a little bit to meet up with our photographer and do our after session. So the beach will have till wait till Friday but man oh man am I ready for some color. I need to get tan for my friend Allie's wedding in May.

Hope everyone has a great day! You can not beat the weather in Florida today, so beautiful. My sister and husband are out at the beach while I am working, so jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity