about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

yay wedding pictures!!

well our photographer posted our entire gallery of wedding pictures! i was so super excited to look at them. I keep going through them over and over like I missed something the first 3 times i looked through all of them. There are hundreds. They came out really good. Jeff and I just laughed looking at all the crazy guests we had on the dance floor. It just shows how much fun we had and what a great night it was for everyone. once my photographer sends me a cd with all of them i will put some up on here! next step is to start designing and picking out our album with my photographer! If you are in the market for a photographer in Florida or South Ga I highly recommend you check out Pure By Lindsey she is very talented and great to work with. I am very satisfied with all my pictures!

This isn't me in the picture below but this picture is just to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity