about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh The Beauty Of Wood Floors!

Oh how I love wood floors. I am slightly crazy about them. I love dark wood floors almost to a black color but I really like deep rich browns as well. Look at some of these pictures I found. I want wood floors throughout my whole house except bathrooms. I love them in bedrooms with a rug its amazing!

After looking through these pictures I am sort of leaning towards a dark rich brown color like the pictures towards the bottom of the post. I definitely want hand scraped and the wide plank wood not the thin stuff but I guess I will cross that bridge in a couple years when it comes but I just love to look.








I love this color brown wood floors

The foyer of this house is beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity