about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Back to Life, Back to Reality

Well we are home from Boone, NC. We had a great time hanging out with two of Jeff's friends from college, Birdsong and Conroy. They acted as if they were right back in college and enjoyed themselves probably a little to much. We ate some delicious food, hung out and enjoyed the pretty views of the mountains. I really liked it there and we will have to go back and ski one day they had a cute downtown with some cute little boutiques. I actually found a dress to wear to my brothers wedding. The roads were a little much and at some points I thought I was going to loose my lunch. I don't know how people drive them in the dark because there is no way I wouldn't even attempt it.

I am so excited to just be home and get back into some sort of routine. I only have a couple weeks before I go back to school. Jeff has been gone 6 out of the past 7 weekends and I have been gone 5. I feel like we are never home and when you aren't home you don't eat as healthy as one should. With my brothers wedding coming up August 11th I am determined to loose 10 pounds before that and Jeff wants to loose some as well. We definitely need something to jump start us and get us back on track so I am going to start this 7 day diet tomorrow and then I will get back on with my weight watchers like normal.  I have done this before and it is not to bad but definitely are hungry the first couple of days. Jeff actually said he wants to try the diet with me. Now I will help to keep him on track ,but I am just not sure how long he is going to make it.  I also order 30 day shred with Jillian Michael's to see if they can help my workouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity