about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Cake Pop Class

Boy was I doing things all wrong making my cake pops. I learned so much and our cake pops actually turned out good!  I was pretty impressed with them and they tasted great. You guys should take a class if you have one locally because there is way to much for me to explain all the secrets. I think I am going to have to try the second class which is where you learn how to do details like make a hello kitty cake pop, or Mr. Potato head.

Here are a few pictures the instructor took...

here are the cake pops I made..

my sister and I rolling away



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity