about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, July 23, 2012

China Cabinet

Look at this little beauty I just purchased! I have been wanting some sort of a china cabinet, not for china because we dont own any, but for glassware, cake stands etc. We have a little nook in our dining room so fingers crossed this will fit perfectly.   Jeff has to go pick it up on Wednesday so we will see then. It may be to big and not give enough space for a walkway so if not I told Jeff we can always put it on the patio and make a little bar out of it or in a nursery one day with some baskets or something. But I liked it to much to pass on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity