about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Cake Pops

Life is pretty uneventful around our household as of lately. I was so excited my family was home from their week long vacation from the keys and I got to see Delainey. It was crazy how much she grew over one week. Saturday Jeff talked me into doing yard work all morning with him (definitely not my thing) but then he took me town to Avondale for lunch at Biscottis which was delicious and made up for the heat and yard work that morning. Sunday we did our usual church/lunch with the family and then we went and sat out by the pool with Al & B for a bit till the afternoon storm came out of the blue.

I am officially back to school I spent all day there today trying to get some things marked off my to do list. It is extremely long but I got quite a bit done today.

One of my sisters friend is hosting a cake pop class at her house tonight. I am pretty excited to learn the secret of making beautiful cake pops like they do at a bakery. I have tried on many attempts and they taste great but arent the prettiest because I don't have a big enough freezer to put them in once I have them on skewers drying. So we will see how this goes. I will be back to share the secret once I learn tonight.

I would love to learn how to make the basic ones so I could do more fun ones like these..






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity