about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Recap

So my life is surrounded with babies which I love, but it has sort of got me having some baby fever! I have brought it up a couple times around Jeff and he is not feeling it quite yet. Although he loves being around them and talks about them all the time he isn't ready for his own, which I understand. We originally planned that we would start trying to have kids at 27, so I still have two years. I am sure he is right that we should just spend more time saving money, traveling, and doing whatever we want. But I honestly can't help it when I'm with my niece everyday, she is such a good baby and cute as can be she would make anyone want to have kids.

So Friday mom, Jamie, Delainey, and I went out to run errands. We had to go get my brothers rehearsal dinner invitations printed to send out. Then we went shopping.
She is a child after my own heart because we were out shopping for like four hours and she either slept or was like this the whole time.

We went back to my parents house Friday after shopping so Uncle Jeff could have some play time with her and then went out to dinner with the family. 




Saturday Jeff and I tackled our garage. It was just stuffed with stuff since we moved in 3 months ago. We filled the back of his truck up with stuff to donate and threw quite a bit away. My favorite thing in the world to do is get rid of stuff. I hate just having useless stuff around. I organized all his fishing stuff, tools, car goodies etc. Now we are in the process of deciding what to buy for storage purposes. We need shelving and ways to hang all his tools. But at least for now we can fit a car in the garage.

Saturday night we had dinner with Al & B and we watched Cam drive around in her princess car we got her for her first birthday! We are happy she can use it now. Can't believe her 2nd birthday is already coming up.


Jeff's company finally moved downtown which is a farther commute for him, but its good the bank is growing. Lucky for Jeff he got a desk with a view of the river so while he talks on the phone all day at least he can look at our pretty city. Here's a picture he sent me this morning. You can kind of see Jeff in the window with his red striped shirt on. 



Hope everyone has a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity