about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back to School

Towards the end of July I start getting a little bored with summer, crazy I know, but I start getting the urge to get back into the classroom and start getting set up. I love to take my time and this year my brother is getting married in New Orleans the week of our pre-planning when I normally would do my classroom. So I have to get it ready to go before I leave for New Orleans because right when I get back it is Orientation. Slightly stresses me out so I made my first trip to my classroom yesterday. I had to move rooms so it makes my decorating twice as much because normally I can leave quite a bit up on the walls. I am in the process of getting all the goods to make these cute little necklaces for all my kids. They have to do AR reading tests which is just a reading program at our school. So every time they pass a test they get to add a bead onto their necklace so hopefully by the end of the year they will have a pretty necklace to take home with them. I know they will love them even the boys because they are still so young. But I have to nail in all their names on the dogs tags. slightly time consuming what was I thinking. This is a picture I found on the internet. Hopefully they turn out cute. My theme is Sports this year to go with the Olympics so I went to Hobby Lobby the other day and found a bunch of sport scrapbooking paper to use for my bulletin boards and I am going to use the sports section of the newspaper for one. So i have some ideas but now i have to go make it all happen!



Before I hit up school I am off to meet Jeff for lunch. His work has moved downtown which is farther for me but is a good reason to go have lunch in Avondale at some of my favorite restaurants! Then I'm hitting up the classroom. Happy Thursday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity