about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

5 Months!

Well my mom and I went to lunch after church today and she said 5 months from today you will be married. It did not even occur to me that I was five months out. Sort of crazy how fast time goes and sort of scary that I have so much to do in such a short amount of time. I know these next five months will fly by.

I ordered our wedding invitations. I think they turned out fantastic. So I should be getting those by beginning of september and have to have them off to my calligrapher right away so I can get them back in enough time to send out.

I am meeting with my wedding planner and florist/design guy this week so hopefully that will accomplish quite a lot. But other than that I think I am doing pretty good on the side of planning. But for some reason I am a little stressed out. I lay in bed at night and have a million things running through my head that I have no control over.

A couple posts ago I wrote about how my friend/bridesmaid Allie was going to be gluing tiny crystals onto my wedding shoes. Well she finished and over 600 crystals or so later they look awesome. She did a fabulous job. I can not thank her enough.





Jeff has been so busy with football camp they have two a days and fan fests where all the kids come out and they sign autographs and so forth. So we really do not get to talk lately as much as we are use to. But someone posted a picture of Jeff at Fan Fest. I thought it was a cute picture and I am sure all the guys are making little kids days by signing jerseys and footballs. I wish I could have been there. But soon enough I will up there every weekend watching the games. I can not wait.




Also, my photographer wrote me an e-mail and said the canvas of Jeff and I was in and it looks great. So I am so excited to get that. I check the mail daily hoping it is here. But other than that nothing to exciting to post about today. Have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity