about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Football Season

Well since it is Jeff's last season I really wanted to be at every game home and away. This also means I will have no time whatsoever to plan this wedding in the next five months. I will continuously be flying or driving somewhere so before I blink an eye it will be wedding time which slightly worries me. But I am beyond excited for the upcoming season.

Especially the Boston college game. I have always wanted to go to Boston so bad. My amazing dad booked flights for my mom, sister and I to go have a girls shopping weekend with a side of a football game. =) It will be so amazing to stay downtown and go to all those neat restaurants and stores. I was telling my mom tonight hopefully I can fine some cute dresses for my bridal showers and luncheons. Needless to say I will be extremely busy starting in 2 1/2 weeks. I think he has one bye game the weekend before Thanksgiving and that was the only time we could squeeze a bridal shower in. My sister was getting annoyed with me because she had to plan my bachelorette party around the football games, but I just can not pass up this. We will be so sad when this chapter of his life is over as it has been so amazing for him, education and football wise. I am truly proud of him for doing such a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity