about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Passports!

Well today Jeff and I finally went to go get our passports for our Honeymoon. It definitely cost a pretty penny for the both of us, but on our way home we could not stop talking about how excited we are for the honeymoon and all we want to do when we are there. So hopefully we will get those in four to six weeks as they say.

Believe it or not Winston-Salem, NC has one of the biggest Forever 21 stores I have seen and its a place where I could spend several hours. Every time I come up and visit Jeff and he goes off to football practice I tend to spend my time in this store. I really got some great things for the upcoming fall.

I really have had such an awesome time in Winston I am sad I have to go back to Jacksonville tomorrow. But one of Jeff's roommates/groomsman's girlfriend came up for the weekend too, Chelsea. We have grown to be such close friends over the years of the boys living together so we had a great time. Its always great being with her. We even hit up a bingo night. It was hysterical to see how serious people take this. We came out smelling like a smoke box but once we got use to our eyes watering from all the smoke we had a great time. Jeff and Chelsea both hit bingo so it was a successful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity