about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Etsy Find

Well my birthday weekend was awesome! Friday some friends came over and we had a great time eating, drinking and playing catch phrase. Saturday I just relaxed all day with my friend Liz then I went to dinner at Bonefish with Lauren for drinks and appetizers so it was a great weekend.

I am a true etsy lover. I have bought quite a few things off of it for the wedding and also just household items. I came across some of these pillows and just thought they were really cute. Of course the grey color is my favorite but I like the second picture design the best. But look at some of her different ruffle designs. I think im going to purchase some for our bedroom.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity