about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Featured Bride and Blogger

Well I am excited to say I am going to be a featured bride on Florida Brides Blog. This is an awesome blog that is only for brides that are located in florida. There are so many great ideas and real weddings. I have not been featured yet but I will be sure to let you know when I am.

www.floridabridesblog.com also if you click on the buttons on the left side of my blog it will take you directly to the websites!





I am also a Wedding Chicks Bride Blogger, I love this site and was very excited when I found out. The website is www.weddingchicks.com
This is another awesome site for girls planning their wedding and blogging the process. If you are in the midst of planning definitely take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity