about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wedding Videography

I have no idea why but I have been so emotional lately about the weddding. I get stressed but so excited and start crying its ridiculous. But I was watching these amazing wedding videos by Serendipity Videography. They are out of Arizona I believe and if they only lived in Florida I would hire them in a second. They are just so amazing and so special to have in the long run. I never really thought I would want a videographer that much but now I am second guessing myself. I am going to start looking into tonight. I spent about 45 minutes and watched 3 videos and cried in each one of them. Go Check it out at serendipityvideography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity