about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Real Wedding Tuesday

I saw this wedding on the knot and it caught my eye. It is a southern wedding from Charleston, South Carolina. They have some of the best wedding venues up there, wish Jacksonville had some places to offer like old plantations and so forth. But check this one out.







I love lanterns so much. I think they are rustic and really add a great touch. I actually just bought some cool Moroccan style white lanterns to use as our centerpieces at our relax casual rehearsal dinner. I think they are going to work great.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity