about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Flowers

Well when I think of a wedding three things come to mind: chairs, linens, and FLOWERS. I am in love with flowers and think they make any event you go to. Today I had the pleasure of meeting with my florist, Bill Wilson. He is absolutely amazing and really one of the best in the Jacksonville area. We just sit and talk for hours when I go see him. He just completely gets me when it comes to my vision. He definitely makes me feel at ease. He told me if he has to describe what he is doing for me it would be crystals, candles, and flowers. I was like my three favorite things in a nutshell. But I haven't really posted any of my inspiration pictures for flowers yet, so I will show a couple.















1 comment:

  1. So pretty! That's very similar to my flowers with the pink and draping crystal!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity