about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary and Real Bridal Shower

First I wanted to say Happy Anniversary to my parents. They have been together for 30 years as of today. If Jeff and I have half the marriage they have we will be set. They are truly a great example of a successful loving marriage.

But on to today's Real Wedding. I have been seeing alot of wedding lately but none really catch my eye. But I did however see a Bridal Shower that is right up my alley. I am so into details its a bit ridiculous, but this is definitely a job well done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity