about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Registry

One of my favorite things to do thus far was our registries. Jeff even had a blast doing it. I let him have control of the scanner and he went a little crazy at times. But I think we got some really great stuff on there.
We are registered at Pottery Barn, Bed Bath & Beyond, and a few things at Target.

I keep hinting to my mom to make sure I get all my dinnerware & serving pieces from Pottery Barn. I am absolutely in love with almost everything there. But here are a couple of my top picks off our registries.

Our bathroom canisters for the master bath with our monogram.



Our dinnerware is the great white from pottery barn, we got both round and square sets so we can mix and match. I originally wanted to do different colors for dishes, but decided for white then I can buy patterned plates to go with it for different seasons and holidays. I also found an awesome heirloom serving bowl with a great swirl pattern on the rim that is awesome!









One thing that I am obsessed with is chargers. I really think it just makes a table setting. I love all different types of chargers. When I saw these french wired chargers I loved them. I then saw there was a wine rack, three tier stand, fruit bowl, candle holders and knew I had to get the whole set.





Also they have these glass domes a small and large one and I think they are just a great addition to have in your kitchen, very useful.



Last but not least, our pots and pans. Jeff picked these out and they are so awesome. I can not wait to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity