about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Birthday!

I am so thankful for a four day weekend! This past week has been complete chaos with the kids with Valentines Day parties etc. I am just so ready to catch up on sleep, clean the house and hang out with the husband. I think we are going to start the weekend off with our weekly Thursday night meal, La Napolera, which is the best mexican food ever.


I wanted to say Happy Birthday to one of my close friends Elizabeth. We have been friends since high school and now are all grown up. She has so many great things coming her way with a new job, new apartment and a birthday. I am excited to see where the future takes her. So liz wish you all the best and more. Love you



I am off to relax. Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity