about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day Weekend!

I am one who loves every Holiday. It's always fun to celebrate in some way even if it isn't significant or huge. I think I got that from my mom. She always would buy us a present or chocolate and say its because of the Holiday. But really she is just to loving of a mom spoiling her kids. I am super excited to spend my first Valentines Day as a married couple. We don't have to much planned really just enjoying the time together. We are going to either due lunch tomorrow or possibly dinner but everywhere we call is already booked for reservations so we will probably do lunch. I hope everyone has a great day with their special someone. Enjoy what you have and who you are with.

Happy Valentines Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity