about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Friday, February 19, 2010

River House

man oh man did i find an awesome place for a wedding from the outside at least. I am going to go down there and take a look at the inside because I am so curious. its right in st. augustine on the water. Its a beautiful building and the grand ballroom has french doors that opens up to a beautiful terrace over looking the water. I mean how could it get much better. I am interested to see what the inside looks like and if its just like another other dumb looking ballroom. Christina was telling me about it last night over dinner and its really not that well known as of now, but she has a wedding there coming up so I am so excited to go and do a wedding there.

here is the only picture on their website of the back of the building and the terrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity