about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wood Floors!

I have been planning my house for who knows how long and I know one thing for sure. We will have wood floors in every room of our house one day when we get one except the bathrooms. I want dark wood almost to a black its so amazing looking.

One of my favorite shows to watch is Brothers and Sisters and when I saw Nora's kitchen on that show I fell in love. I found pictures and will be saving them until I build my own house and will have the exact same thing. I think it is so beautiful. Check out the floors in the pictures!






One day when I have my little girl her nursery will look just like this, but again check the floors out. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity