about me

My photo
I am a 20 something Florida girl who loves the Lord, planning parties, traveling, and most importantly spending time with my wonderful husband and two little girls, Georgia & Ivy.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Honeymoon

Our honeymoon was a blast and so relaxing. We could have spent weeks there. The service and food was absolutely amazing. We stayed at Beaches in Turks and Caicos which was suppose to have one of the best beaches in the world and it truly did. It was amazing to look at every day. I actually did not mind getting in the water it was so crystal clear. Our resort was so huge and beautiful. The whole reason I chose it was because it was all inclusive food and booze and they have 16 different restaurants with lots of choices for Jeff. The food was beyond amazing. Jeff and I ate so much it was heavenly. They had a water park lots of sail boats and snorkeling for you to do. We hit up the spa and did couples massages. It was really just so amazing to relax after all the craziness of the wedding and just be together. Here are a few pictures of us and the resort. I highly recommend going to Turks and Caicos for a vacation definitely worth it. We will be going back for sure.











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity